Ebola: Senegal Confirms Its First Case

Ebola: Senegal Confirms Its First Case

The Senegalese authorities have confirmed their first case of Ebola in an outbreak that is ravaging its West African neighbors, the Ministry of Health said Friday.

TheHealth Minister Awa Marie Coll Seck told reporters that the infected person is a young man from Guinea. The outbreak that has killed more than 1,500 people began last year in Guinea, which shares a border with Senegal. Since then, the disease has spread to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria. At least 3,000 people have contracted the virus.

MAKE REAL CASH HERE

CONTACT US:
BBM:298E23D3
JOIN: C0023BB86

Advertisements
This entry was posted in news and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s